Ready To Eat Frozen Burritos Rhonda's
- 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 pkg
- guerrero soft taco tortillas 10 count 8 inch wide
- 1 large
- fresh jalepeno unseeded, chopped
- 1/2 small
- onion chopped
- 1 can(s)
- rosarita refried beans
- 1 pkg
- mexican shredded cheeses
- 3 c
- long grain rice, cooked
How to Make Ready To Eat Frozen Burritos Rhonda's
- 1Fry Hamburger and pour out grease add, onion and jalapeno and taco seasoning mix with water according to directions on the seasoning pkg. Set Aside
- 2Warm Refried beans. Set Aside
- 3Have cheese and rice ready in separate bowls.
- 4Heat Flour tortillas about 10-15 Seconds in microwave so that you can roll your burritos with breaking the tortilla.
- 5Spoon 2 tbsp. of the Refried Beans, and spread it on the tortilla.
- 6Now add tbsps. of meat, rice, & cheese and then fold each end of the burrito in and then roll it into a burrito.
- 7Put in Freezer Bags and store in the freezer for a quick meal on the go!
- 8Serve with Sour Cream for an extra delicious flavor! Enjoy