Ready To Eat Frozen Burritos Rhonda's
1/2 lbground beef
1/2 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 pkgguerrero soft taco tortillas 10 count 8 inch wide
1 largefresh jalepeno unseeded, chopped
1/2 smallonion chopped
1 can(s)rosarita refried beans
1 pkgmexican shredded cheeses
3 clong grain rice, cooked
How to Make Ready To Eat Frozen Burritos Rhonda's
- Fry Hamburger and pour out grease add, onion and jalapeno and taco seasoning mix with water according to directions on the seasoning pkg. Set Aside
- Warm Refried beans. Set Aside
- Have cheese and rice ready in separate bowls.
- Heat Flour tortillas about 10-15 Seconds in microwave so that you can roll your burritos with breaking the tortilla.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. of the Refried Beans, and spread it on the tortilla.
- Now add tbsps. of meat, rice, & cheese and then fold each end of the burrito in and then roll it into a burrito.
- Put in Freezer Bags and store in the freezer for a quick meal on the go!
- Serve with Sour Cream for an extra delicious flavor! Enjoy