Keto Green Chili Beef Enchiladas
4 largelow carb (4 net gms carbs ea) flour tortillas
1 can(s)green enchilada sauce
2 Tbspheavy whipping cream
1 lbground beef
1/2 smallonion, chopped
1/2 pkgdry taco seasoning mix
1 smallcan diced mild green chilis
2 cshredded cheese, any type
How to Make Keto Green Chili Beef Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish or 9x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix enchilada sauce with cream.
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute beef and onion until beef is no longer pink; Drain.
- Add green chilis and taco seasoning mix and water. Stir and continue to cook until water is absorbed; Remove from heat.
- Spoon 1/4 cup sauce on bottom of baking dish and spread with spoon.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/4 beef mixture and top with 2 T. cheese.
- Place enchiladas in prepared baking dish and top with remainder of the cheese. Bake 20-30 minutes, until bubbly.