creamy spinach enchiladas
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- plus 1 tsp oil
- 2 c
- red onion, chopped
- 2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 box
- 10 oz pkg frozen, chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c
- light sour cream
- 2 c
- reduced fat, shredded mexican-style cheese
- 6"-tortillas of your choice, ie; spinach, tomato, low fat, etc,
- 19 oz can or bottle favorite enchilada sauce
How to Make creamy spinach enchiladas
- 1Heat oven to 375. Lightly spray a 9"x 13" pan w/ cooking spray. Place a lg pot over medium heat.Pour 1 tbsp oil into pot. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring until fragrant. Add spinach and cook, stirring for 5 mins.
- 2Remove pot from heat. Stir in ricotta cheese, sour cream and 1 cup shredded cheese. In a skillet, over medium heat, add remaining oil. Place a tortilla in skillet, cook 1 min, flip over and cook another 30 seconds. Place on a plate. Cook remaining tortillas.
- 3For each tortilla, spoon about 1/4 cup ricotta mix down the center of tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in pan. Pour enchilada sauce evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle w/ remaining cheese. Bake 15-20 mins, or until bubbly. I usually serve w/ a side of extra sour cream.