Bean and Cheese Enchiladas
Serve with a dollop of sour cream, if desired.
6(7-inch size) flour tortillas
1 1/2 cmexican cheese blend, shredded, divided ( or cheddar)
1 can(s)(10 oz) red enchilada sauce (i like old el paso)
1 can(s)(16 oz) refried beans
How to Make Bean and Cheese Enchiladas
- Lay out tortillas on a cutting board or work board.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 9x11 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix beans, 1 cup of cheese and 2 tablespoons of enchilada sauce. Stir until combined.
- Spread 4 tablespoon enchilada sauce over bottom of baking dish.
- Divide bean mixture evenly among tortillas and spread down middle of each. Roll them up around filling and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.