Swiss - Asparagus in Pasta with Gruyère Shirt
Hope you will enjoy this tasty sounding dish. Layer the ingredients over the cooked noodle as listed below then roll together and enjoy like a sandwich.
- 200 g
- gruyere cheese
- 1 kg
- fresh asparagus
- dl bouillon
- lasagna noodles
- 1 bunch
- 250 g
- 150 g
- smoked salmon
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Swiss - Asparagus in Pasta with Gruyère Shirt
- 1Lower asparagus ends cut off. Give asparagus with the broth in a good closing skillet. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes until soft over low heat.
- 2Cook lasagna noodles in salted water until al dente. Drain and lay on paper towels.
- 3Chop parsley coarsely, put aside some parsley for garnish. Gruyère finely grate. Mix half of the cheese with parsley and ricotta. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Lasagne sheets impose salmon slices and sprinkle with cheese mixture. Asparagus distribute it and roll with the lasagna sheets. Add a gratin dish.
- 5Dice the tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese over the asparagus rolls. Pour in broth. In 200 ° C furnace hot baked for about 20 minutes. Sprinkle parsley.