Special Tuna Broccoli Casserole
1/2 cdivided margarine
·1 medium chopped onion
·¼ hot pepper sauce
·2 chicken flavor bouillon cubes
·2 cane tuna drained, flaked
·1 packet 10 oz frozen thawed broccoli
·8 oz elbow macaroni cooked 6 minutes and drained
1/4 cshredded cheddar cheese divided
1/2 cfresh bread crumbs
How to Make Special Tuna Broccoli Casserole
- Spray 1 quart casserole with cooking spray. In 2 quart saucepan melt ¼ cup of the margarine over medium heat.
- Add onion; saute 3 minutes. In small bowl stir corn starch, milk and hot pepper sauce until smooth; add to onions in saucepan.
- In large bowl combine sauce, tuna, broccoli, elbow macaroni and 1 cup of the cheese. Turn into prepared casserole.
- In small bowl combine bread crumbs, remaining ¼ cup cheese and remaining ¼ cup margarine, melted; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake in 350F oven 25 minutes or until topping is lightly browned.