☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbsea scallops
2 Tbspolive oil
1medium tomato, seeded and chopped
1 Tbspfresh parsley, minced
1 Tbspfresh lemon juice
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspold bay seasoning
How to Make Simply Scallops
- Pat scallops dry. Cut in half. Dust with flour.
- In skillet over medium, heat olive oil and melt butter. When hot, sauté scallops until all sides are golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, garlic powder and lemon juice. Stir gently.
- Cook until tomatoes are heated through and scallops are tender when fork tested.
- Pour onto serving dish. Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.