Scallop & Shrimp Scampi over Pasta
How to Make Scallop & Shrimp Scampi over Pasta
- Boil a pot of water and cook your pasta.
- In a Sauce pan add a 1 Tbsp of olive oil and cook your Scallops on Medium-High heat to get a nice caramel look on your scallops.
- Remove Scallops and lower the heat.
- Add your 2 cups of Pinot Grigio and Garlic.
- Take your 1/4 of butter and dunk it in the flour. When the Pinot Grigio starts to boil add your butter and parsley. Bring it down to low and add your uncooked shrimp. (Note: If you have cooked shrimp wait to the end to add it. - Literally the last-minute)
- Drain your pasta
- Turn off the heat on the saucepan and add your scallops.