Rainbow Trout Udon
Me and my wife love Asian cuisine so I cook it regularly now since it's typically healthy and we live too far from our favorite Chinese and Japanese restaurants.
How to Make Rainbow Trout Udon
- Boil water on stove. Enough to cover the udon.
- While pot of water is boiling, put vegetable oil in pan (2 tbsp) and get the pan to heat up on medium heat.
- Place rainbow trout fillet on pan and add teriyaki sauce, sliced green onion, mushrooms. Douse garlic powder over all in pan.
- Drop udon noodles into pot of boiling water. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Cook fish on both sides until it's lightly seared. Turn off burner
- Drain noodles and put them in a bowl and add fish fillet with green onions and mushrooms that cooked with it on top. Enjoy!