Quick/easy shrimp with linguini
3 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin or any
2 1/2 Tbspgarlic dried or fresh
8 oz. can(s)italian whole plum tomatoes
1 lbcooked shelled shrimp
1 tsporegano, dried
1 tspbasil, dried or fresh
8 ounces cfeta cheese
1/2 box boxlinguini
dash(es)salt and pepper
How to Make Quick/easy shrimp with linguini
- Boil salted and add a little drip of oil so the pasta doesn’t stick in the pot till pasta is cooked. Follow directions on the box of linguini.
- Saute and cut onion and garlic in olive oil until tender in a large frying pan 3-5 minutes on med. high heat.
- Add the cooked shelled shrimp, saute for 2-3 minutes and remove and set aside
- Add the 8oz. can of tomatoes and include the liquid. Stir, after it starts to boil reduce heat and let simmer. Add the shrimp, oregano, basil and a dash of salt and pepper. Simmer 3-5 minutes.
- Drain the linguini and put a good amount of the pasta on dish top with the shrimp/tomato sauce and sprinkle feta cheese on top.
- You can add parmesan for extra cheesey tastes.