Pineapple Curry With Jumbo Shrimps
I can never pass this dish up its just too yummy. I hope that you will find this to your liking.
- 2⁄3 cup fresh pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, sweet, thinly sliced
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 24 shrimp, jumbo, raw, shelled and deveined (leave tailshell on)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 6 cups noodles, cellaphane, cooked
- 4 sprigs basil, thai (garnish)
How to Make Pineapple Curry With Jumbo Shrimps
- 1In a large pot add the pineapple, sweet onion, coconut cream, curry paste, fish sauce and sugar.
- 2Cook on medium high heat, but do not boil.
- 3Add the shrimp and cilantro and simmer until the shrimp turn a bright pink color, about 3 - 5 minutes.
- 4Serve over top the cellophane noodles and garnish with fresh basil.