Easy Sea Scallops with Crab Hollandaise
3/4 lbsea scallops (about 6 large)
1/2 lbcrabmeat, fresh (i used dungeness)
1 pkg(0.9oz) knorr hollandaise sauce mix
1/4 cbutter, unsalted
1 tspdried tarragon
·salt and pepper
How to Make Easy Sea Scallops with Crab Hollandaise
- Rinse and pat dry scallops. Heat a heavy skillet (cast iron works great) over medium-high heat. When hot, add about 1/2 tablespoon oil and heat until simmering.
- Place scallops in hot pan and sear until browned, about 5 minutes. Turn them over and repeat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Mix sauce mix and milk in medium sauce pan over medium heat. Add butter and tarragon and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce boils and butter is melted.
- Stir in crabmeat and cook until heat through.
- Divide scallops between two plates and top with the sauce.