Bettys BBQ'd Prawns with Chorizo
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·2 pounds (1 kilo) frozen, raw prawns
·1 tablespoon oil
·1/2 tabelspoon minced garlic
·1 chorizo sausage, skin removed and sliced into "coins"
·1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
·juice from 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup)
How to Make Bettys BBQ'd Prawns with Chorizo
- In a large bowl, place everything except the parsley and lemon juice in a large bowl. Ensure the prawns are thawed first.
- Toss to coat everything with your hands. Heat the BBQ or indoor BBQ grill plate until hot.
- Once the BBQ is ready for cooking. Add the contents of the bowl and use a metal spatula & turn occasionally.
- Cook until the prawns have a peachy/pink colour and you can smell the sausage. About 3-5 minutes in total.
- Remove from the BBQ, place on a serving plate and top with parsley and lemon juice. Give a little toss and enjoy.