☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- salmon, with skin (skinless optional)
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- red grapefruit
- whole lemon
- 20 leaves
- fresh basil
- To taste
- sea salt
How to Make Basil Citrus Salmon
- 1Cut grapefruit in quarters and slice quarters into half-moons. Slice lemon into rounds.
- 2Rub skin of salmon with 1 tbs olive oil & place on foil. Rub 2 tbs of olive oil on meat side of salmon, add sea salt to taste. (If skinless-not recommended- salt top of salmon)
- 3Place fresh basil leaves over entire meat-side. Layer grapefruit, then lemon, until filet is covered.
- 4Wrap entire filet in foil and bake 25-30 minutes at 375. Let stand for 4-5 minutes in foil. Remove dressings (recommended, if desired) and enjoy!