Sausage, Mushroom & Spinach Quiche
1/2 lbsausage, ground
1/2 smallonion, diced
1 cfresh portabello mushrooms stems removed, and chopped
2 cfresh, spinach chopped
1pie crust shell
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Sausage, Mushroom & Spinach Quiche
- cook ground sausage, till no longer pink..remove from pan, set aside.
- in the same pan add in onions and mushrooms and cook about 2-3 mins on med-high, add in the chopped spinach, salt and pepper, combine, the spinach will wilt down.
- in a bowl mix the eggs and milk.
- put the mixture of the sausage, mushrooms, and spinach in the pie crust, then cover with the cheese.
- gently pour the eggs mixture on top and bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins...*preheat the oven.