☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2refrigerated pie crusts, unbaked
3 Tbspolive oil
1 1/2 lbbutton mushrooms, sliced
2 cfinely chopped onion
1/3 call purpose flour
1/2 cstout beer
1 1/2 cgrated cheddar cheese, sharp
1 ccottage cheese, small curd
1/4 cfresh parsley, chopped
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Hobbit Pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a 9-inch deep dish pie pan with one crust.
- Heat oil in large frying pan and saute mushrooms until they start to soften. Add onions and cook over medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Remove from heat and add flour and beer, mixing well.
- Add remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in bottom crust and top with second crust. Crimp edges to seal and cut two slits in top to vent.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Let cool a few minutes and slice.