Smoked Cod Salad Sandwich
Janice Joy Miller
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 oz"pastrami style" smoked codfish
2 Tbspfinely chopped onion
4 Tbspalmond milk yogurt
2 Tbspvegan mayonnaise
1 mediumlime (juiced)
·salt & pepper
4 largejewish rye bread slices
4 Tbsppureed baked beans
8 largebutter lettuce leaves
How to Make Smoked Cod Salad Sandwich
- Dice chop the smoked cod.
- Add everything else from the Salad Ingredients list (lime juice, almond milk yogurt, vegan mayo, salt & pepper) and mix well. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Spread a tablespoon of pureed baked beans on each slice.
- Put half the cod salad mixture on two of the slices. (It makes a big sandwich.)
- Top with half the lettuce leaves, and the other slices.
- Cut each sandwich in half to serve.