Barbeque: Chicken and Cabbage Sandwiches
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 cchicken broth or stock
1/2 tspblack pepper
1 mediumcabbage, cored and shredded
2 csweet barbeque sauce, i used sweet baby ray's
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Barbeque: Chicken and Cabbage Sandwiches
- In the Instant Pot place the rack into the bottom, add broth. Salt and pepper the chicken and place onto the rack.
- Close and seal the Instant Pot and press "manual". Set time for 5 minutes. Allow a five minute natural release then quick release.
- Remove the chicken to a cutting board, shred the chicken.
- Press "sauté" and allow the pot to read "hot" and then add the cabbage, salt and pepper to the broth left over from the chicken. Sauté until softened. Drain as much liquid from the cabbage as you can and discard.
- Stir the shredded chicken into the cabbage. Serve on toasted buns.