Smoky Sweet Baby Back Chili
1/2rack of baby back ribs, pre-cooked
1/2 cdiced onion (preferably vidalia)
1 can(s)diced tomatoes, 14.5 oz.
2 can(s)mixed beans (chili blend), 15 oz.
1 can(s)tomato paste, 6 oz.
1 pkgmedium chili seasoning
1/4 cbrown sugar BBQ sauce
1/4 cfinely diced green and red pepper
1 1/2 cwater
1 dash(es)liquid smoke flavoring
How to Make Smoky Sweet Baby Back Chili
- In a large pot, put heat to medium-low or in a Crock Pot on medium.
- Pull a part off the bone into small to medium sized shreds and chunks of the baby back ribs. Place in the pot.
- Add all of the diced veggies and the can of tomato paste. Then stir it together.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes with all of the juices into the pot. Stir.
- Add the cans of bean blend (juices included). Then add the water and barbecue sauce. Stir.
- Bring to a low boil then lower back down to medium-low. Add the liquid smoke and stir. After 10 minutes cover, and then simmer for approximately 30 minutes so all the flavors can marry. Serve with cornbread, garlic sticks, or Parmesan breadsticks.