- 3 lb
- country-style ribs, trimmed of fat, cut into 3"-pieces
- 1 large
- onion, cut into thick sliced rings
- 1/3 c
- real maple syrup
- 1/4 c
- spicy brown mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Slow-cooked country ribs w/ maple-mustard sauce
- 1Place onion rings in bottom of a 3 or 4 quart slow cooker. In small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup and mustard.
- 2Sprinkle ribs w/ salt and pepper and place on top of onions. Spoon syrup mix over ribs.
- 3Cover. Cook on low for 8 hours. Can cook at a higher setting for a shorter time, but these ribs just fall off the bone when cooked for longer on a lower setting.