Vegetable Stuffed Hamburger Roll-Up
Your family and friends are going to enjoy this too!
- 1 medium
- onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 10 pkg
- thawed mixed vegetables or use a can of mixed veg-all,drained
- 2 lb
- lean ground beef or turkey
- 2 large
- eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp
- ground mustard
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 6 slice
- maple flavored bacon,uncooked
How to Make Vegetable Stuffed Hamburger Roll-Up
- 1Sauté onion in butter until soft-in a 10-inch skillet; stir in mixed vegetables.
Heat over low fire; cover and cook for 10 minutes if raw or until almost tender and heated through.Drain any liquid from pan; set aside to cool.
- 2Combine meat, eggs, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well to combine.
Spread meat mixture on a jelly roll pan(15x10-inch)lined with foil and sprayed with non stick spray.
Pat out evenly to fit pan.
- 3Spread with cooled vegetable mixture to within 1-inch of edges; sprinkle with the cheese.
Starting with the 10-inch side, roll up jelly roll style, lifting the foil as you roll to help guide it.
Place seam side down on the spread out foil. Top with the bacon slices (tuck ends under if too long.)
- 4Bake in 375^ oven for 15 minutes then turn oven to 350^ for about 45 minutes or until a deep brown.
Let sit for 10 minutes then transfer to serving platter; cut into 1-inch thick slices with a sharp knife.
Great served with mashed garlic potatoes and broccoli or green beans, if desired.