The Monte Christine
- 8 slice
- "texas french toast" made withday old sourdough rounds
- 3/4 lb
- thinley sliced blackforest ham
- 8 slice
- applewood or maple bacon thick sliced, cooked
- 4 slice
- havarti cheese
- honey mustard, to taste
- cj's seasoning blend (or season to taste)
How to Make The Monte Christine
- 1If not using fresh French toast I warm it in the toaster.
- 2If making honey mustard make now. ( I blend some mayonnaise, a little seasoned rice wine vinegar, a dash of Worcestershire sauce, Dijon (or yellow) mustard, honey and a dab of horse radish in a bowl and whisk well with metal whisk).
- 3Put mustard on one side of each slice of French toast, add black forest ham to divided between sandwiches for 4 sandwiches and top with cheese.
- 4Put under broiler until cheese is melted, add 2 slices bacon top with remaining french toast slices and serve with a little more honey mustard for dipping.