Sweet & Spicy Pork Tenderloin
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Sweet and sour with a bit of a kick! This is so simple and so delicious... one of our favorite combinations! The Test Kitchen
2 lbpork tenderloin
1 mediumyellow onion
8 Tbsphoney mustard salad dressing
3 Tbspsoy sauce
3 Tbspred wine vinegar
3-4 clovegarlic, chopped
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1 Tbspchili paste
·salt and pepper
How to Make Sweet & Spicy Pork Tenderloin
- Pat dry pork tenderloin and trim any excess fat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice onion in rings and lay on bottom of slow cooker. Place pork tenderloin on top of onions. Pour water on bottom of slow cooker around tenderloin.
- Mix together remaining ingredients. Whisking until combined. At this point taste mixture for sweetness and heat, adjust to your liking.
- Pour mixture over pork tenderloin.
- Set slow cooker on high, cook for about 4 hours or on low for about 7 hours.
- Serve with your favorite side. Mine is basmati rice. Then I garnish with fresh chopped green onions.