Stuffed Zucchini Boats
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 mediumzucchini, cut in half length wise
1 mediumonion, diced
1 lbbulk pork sausage
1 lbground beef
1 3/4 cbread crumbs, seasoned
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 tspmontreal steak seasoning
2 clovegarlic, minced
1/2 cparmesan cheese
3 tspparsley flakes
·montreal steak seasoning
How to Make Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Wash zucchini and cut in half down the length of it.
Spoon out all of the seed center.
- Lightly coat zucchini half with olive oil by rubbing in inside and on the outer skin. Sprinkle Montreal Steak Seasoning on the inner side of the zucchini.
Set on 2 separate baking pans until ready to fill.
- In large mixing bowl, combine sausage and ground beef. Mix thoroughly.
- Add softened cream cheese and mix thoroughly into the meat mixture.
- Add 2 tsps. of Montreal steak seasoning, parsley, garlic and the egg to the meat mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Then add the onion, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and bread crumbs to the mixture and again mix until it is mixed throughout the meat mixture.
- *optional* You can chop up the insides that have been scooped out of the zucchini and add them at this point.
- Lightly sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of them and put them in the oven to bake.