Stuffed Pork Chops with creamy gravy.
How to Make Stuffed Pork Chops with creamy gravy.
- cook stuffing according to package directions set aside
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- pound pork chops between plastic wrap until about 1/2 thickness.
- spoon approx a tablespoon of stuffing in center of flattened pork loin. Roll and sprinkle with season salt and pepper to taste.
- heat oil in pan on medium high heat. Sear pork chops on all sides (place seam side down to start) remove from pan and place in baking dish again seam side down. To retain moisture in pork put approx 1/4 inch of water in bottom of pan and bake approx 1 hour.
- In pan with pork drippings add one can of cream of chicken soup with half a can of water. Stir until creamy add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on remaining stuffing with cream gravy over the top