★★★★★ 1 vote5
·boudin sausage, chopped peppers such as jalepenos, serranos if you want.
·gargonzola cheese, or any to you taste
·spice with sazon
·salt, garlic, pepper
How to Make Stuffed and bacon wrapped pork loin
- Butterfly, pork loin, add spice inside and out
- after spices open up Boudin and lay inside evenly
add gargonzola cheese or any cheese that will melt slowly, blue cheese extra if you like at chopped bits of jalepenos or any kind of peppers
- After ingredients, roll up and begin to wrap bacon around and secure with the toothpicks
- Place inside the BBQ pit, smoke for about 3 hours
at about 250 - 300 degrees. after about 3 hours wrap in foil and continue to cook about 45 minutes.
- After that remove from pit, open the foil and let it rest for about 15 minutes, remove the toothpics,
then slice about 1/2 - 1" thick slices, should look like a pinwheel.