Spicy Sausage and Peppers
10 largeitalian sausages - hot or mild
4 Tbspminced garlic
3 Tbspbadia - italian seasoning
3 Tbspoilve oil
1 largecan of stewed tomatoes with chilis
How to Make Spicy Sausage and Peppers
- Preheat Oven 400 degrees.
Lay sausages on top of PAM sprayed racks - that are covering tin foiled pans - to get crisp and let the fat drip into pan - roughly 30 mins. - give or take type of oven (mine is electric)
- Slice peppers and get all seeds out. And slice peppers thinly.
- Slice white onions thinly
- Throw onions and peppers in well oiled pan with minced garlic and Badia Italian seasoning and saute til translucent and caramelized. (turn off heat and cover to keep warm)
- When sausages are done - slice about 6 of the sausages and throw back in onion pan and cover with large can of Rotel tomatoes and chilis and set on low heat so that sausage slices, peppers, onions and tomatoes blend. Stir around a few times.
Cook for 5-6 mins or until all above ingredients are well blended together and heated through together.
Plate it out and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese over top.
***Also can place one of the whole sausages & peppers/onions in hoagie roll with a tiny bit of spicy mustard - YUMMM!