SPICY PEACHY PORK CHOP'S AND YAM' SUPPER
1 - 18 ozjar spiced crab apples
1 - 17 ozcan peaches sliced or halves
6rib or loin pork chop's, cut 1 inch thick
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 1/2 tspsalt
1/4 tspground nutmeg
1chicken bouillon cube
6 mediumyams, cooked peeled and quarted
How to Make SPICY PEACHY PORK CHOP'S AND YAM' SUPPER
- Drain spiced apples, reserving 1/2 cup liquid seaside. Drain peaches, reserving 2/3 cup syrup set aside.
- Trim a piece of fat from edge of 1 pork chop. Place large skillet over medium high heat. Rub fat over bottom of skillet to grease well. Discard fat.
- Add chop's cook for about 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Add water, reserved liquids, lemon juice, salt, nutmeg, allspice, and bouillon cube to skillet.
- Bring to a boil stirring to dissolve bouillon cube. Reduce heat to low cover and simmer for about 35 minutes or until chop's are tender.
- Remove chop's to a large serving platter, keep warm.
- Add yams, spiced apples, and peaches to skillet heat through. Arrange yams and fruit around pork chop's, keep warm.
- Combine 2 tablespoons hot liquid from skillet and cornstarch in small dish, stir until smooth. Return to skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat for about 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Serve as sauce with pork chop's yams and fruit.
- One 1 pound can drained yams may be used it desired.