SPICEY PORK STEW
- 11/2 lb
- pork loin or pork chunks you can get from the meat market
- 4 medium
- raw potatoes diced in small chunks
- 1/2 lb
- baby carrots sliced 1/2 in rounds
- 1 large
- raw onion
- 1 can(s)
- each 15oz. green beans, corn,(hot rotel 10oz.)and diced tomatoes all undrained
- 1 Tbsp
- italian dry herb mixture
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
How to Make SPICEY PORK STEW
- 1Cut pork in bite size pieces.Put in a large pot and cover with water about an inch above the meat.Add onion that has been coursely chopped with salt,pepper and garlic powder.Bring to a boil and lower heat to a nice gentle boil.Cook 1 hour.
- 2Add potatoes italian seasoning and carrots and cook for about 30 minutes.
- 3Add green beans,corn,diced tomatoes and rotel.You shouldn't have to add any broth unless you prefer more broth in your bowl.Cook about 2-30 minutes longer to let all the flavors blend...ENJOY!!!!