Slow-cooker Pork Bar-B-Q
This is a simple recipe with hardly any prep time but turns out wonderful!!
How to Make Slow-cooker Pork Bar-B-Q
- 1Cut rib meat in 1 1/2 inch pieces. Salt and Pepper to taste
These cook down so buy plenty of meat for your occasion
- 2Pour wine over all after in slow cooker -- it is the wine that makes them truly luscious
- 3Pour entire bottle of BBQ sauce over all and stir to coat
- 4Place lid on slow cooker and put on low heat for 8 hours then turn to high for 3 hours.
- 5(Cooking time may vary according to your convenience -- I think the ribs are really done before this -- this time was an accident of mine but it worked well - LOL)