Skillet Pork Chops with Carrot Stuffing
- 4 medium
- boneless pork chops 1/2 inch thick
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1 c
- chopped carrots
- 6 oz
- pkg. stove top stuffing mix for pork
- 1 3/4 c
- 3/4 c
- shredded skim mozzarella cheese
How to Make Skillet Pork Chops with Carrot Stuffing
- 1Brown chops with oil in large skillet on high heat.Reduce heat to medium-high; cook 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through, adding onions after the first 5 minutes. Remove chops from skillet, keep onions in skillet; cover chops to keep warm.
- 2Add carrots to onions and the water to the skillet; stir and bring to a boil. Boil 4 minutes. Add stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- 3Return chops to skillet; sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 8 minutes more or until cheese is melted.