Sharon's Baked Pork Chops
1 Tbspolive oil
4pork chops, loin cut, boneless 3/4 in. thick
1 Tbspred wine vinegar
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1 tspdried tarragon
1 pinchfresh ground pepper
How to Make Sharon's Baked Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Put the 1 Tb. olive oil in a 9 x 13 in. baking dish and spread over bottom of dish.
- Put pork chops in baking dish,so that they are not touching.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl with a extra small whisk or a fork. Place a teaspoon of sauce on each pork chop.
- Cover dish with foil, and bake 10 minutes. Take chops out of oven, and remove cover. Turn chops over, and bake, uncovered, 10 minutes more, or until cooked through but juicy.