Sharon's Baked Pork Chops
How to Make Sharon's Baked Pork Chops
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Put the 1 Tb. olive oil in a 9 x 13 in. baking dish and spread over bottom of dish.
- 3Put pork chops in baking dish,so that they are not touching.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl with a extra small whisk or a fork. Place a teaspoon of sauce on each pork chop.
- 5Cover dish with foil, and bake 10 minutes. Take chops out of oven, and remove cover. Turn chops over, and bake, uncovered, 10 minutes more, or until cooked through but juicy.