Sausage Skillet Dinner
- 1 box of betty crocker scalloped potatos
- 2 c hot water
- 2/3 c milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 c fully cooked and sliced sausage or 2 c fully cooked ham chunks
- 1/2 c thick and chunky salsa (i like old el pasos)
- 2 c steasm in the bag broccoli florets
- fully cooked and crumbled bacon
How to Make Sausage Skillet Dinner
- 1Stir together the potatos and sauce mix from box of potatos in a saucepan. Add hot water, milk and butter and stir all. Heat just to boiling point, while stirring occasionally.
- 2Now add sausage (or ham) and salsa to the pot and stir to mix all together. Reduce heat and cover pot and simmer for about 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
- 3Now stir in the broccoli and cover pot again and cook about 8 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- 4Allow to sit off heat for a few minutes to allow sauce to thicken
- 5Sprinkle with bacon crumbles and Serve with some sliced italian or cuban bread and enjoy