- lbs. italian sausage, cut into 5" lengths
- 48 oz
- jar spaghetti sauce
- 6 oz
- tomato paste
- large green pepper, thinly sliced
- large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- dried parsley
- 1 c
How to Make Sausage Lovers Dish
- 1place sausage in skillet, cover w/water, simmer 10 min., drain; combine remaining ingreds., in slow cooker, add sausage; cover and cook on low 6hrs.
- 2serve on hamburger/hoagie buns or cut sausage into bite size pieces and serve over cooked spaghetti and serve w/garlic bread.