Saucy skillet pork chops
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- yellow squash, cut into 1" chunks
- zucchini, cut into 1" chunks
- onion, cut into slices
- pork loin chops, 1"-thick
- 1/4 tsp
- each salt and pepper
- 1/2 lb
- fresh shiitake mushrooms, or you could use white mushrooms, but shiitake was all i had
- 28 oz jar favorite marinara sauce
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano
How to Make Saucy skillet pork chops
- 1In lg skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add yellow squash, zucchini and onion. Saute until tender, about 5 mins. Make sure to stir occasionally.
- 2Using a slotted spoon, spoon veggies into a bowl, set aside. Season chops w/ salt and pepper. Brown chops about 2 mins each side. return veggies to skillet.
- 3Reduce heat to low. Add mushrooms, marinara sauce and oregano, stir gently. Cover, cook 30 mins.