roasted veggie bacon pasta
1 boxbow-tie pasta, cooked and drained
7strips of bacon, cooked and diced
1 1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
1sweet potato, peeled and cubed
1small head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
1/2 cparsley, flat leaf chopped
1medium sized onion, diced
2 clovegarlic, minced
How to Make roasted veggie bacon pasta
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- cook bacon til crisp. Remove from pan and cut up. Reserve bacon fat!!
- toss cut up sweet potato, cauliflower, onion and garlic in the bacon fat. Put on to baking sheet. Roast in oven for approx. 35 minutes, turning veggies over mid way, until browned.
- Cook pasta when veggies are almost done.
- Toss hot al dente pasta with roasted veggies, cheese, parsley and bacon. Serve and enjoy!!