rice and gandules with pockchop and greens
Evelin BURGOS SANTIGO
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- of tomato sauce ahd 1 tablespoon sofrito .
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 can(s)
- grandules verdes
- 1 small
- sazon with azafan
- 2 1/4 c
- water after boiling add the rice
MIX ALL INGR.TOGETHER AND BRING TO A BOIL. THEN LOWER HEAT
How to Make rice and gandules with pockchop and greens
- 1first add tomato sauce, then add sofrito and pigeon peas. bring to a boil add oil and then add rice and a pince of salt.makes sure rice has the right amount of water. if u r not sure check with the cooking spoon by putting it in the middle of all the pot.if it falls u added too much water. if it stays striaght it's just right.rice is done when it is nice and fuffy, Remember to lower the haet on the rice if not it will burn,, 30 mins, tops.
- 2for pock chops add 1/2 tomato sauce . onions and olive oil, green peppers and tomatoes opt. cooking time 30 min..
- 3for collar greens firt cook beacon and 1 small onion. remove from beacon fat. cook collargreens in a small amount of water about 1/3 cup water. drain . mix beacon and oinons with collar greens add beacon drippings and you r done,..cooking time 15 min.