POTLUCK HAM & PASTA
★★★★★ 1 vote5
pkg(16 oz.) elbow macaroni
4 cfresh broccoli florets
1/2 conion, chopped fine
1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspground mustard
1 jar(s)(15 oz.) process cheese sauce (cheese whiz)
2 c(8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
4 cfully cooked ham, cubed
How to Make POTLUCK HAM & PASTA
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions. Add the broccoli during the last 3 to 4 minutes; drain.
- In a large Dutch oven, saute onion in butter for 2 minutes. Stir in the flour, mustard, salt and pepper until blended. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil, cooking and stirring for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the cheese sauce and 1 cup of the cheddar until blended.
- Remove from heat; stir in the ham, macaroni, and broccoli.
- Divide between a greased 13x9" baking dish and a greased 8" square baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar. Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350-degree oven for 25-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- NOTE: Recipe can easily be cut in half if feeding fewer people.