pork tips & squash
4 mediumpork chops or pork steaks
1 can(s)tomato and green chiles
1 mediumyellow squash
2 Tbspolive or coconut oil
1/4 tspcumin or comino
1 cloveminced garlic
1/2 mediumchopped onion
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make pork tips & squash
- heat oil in a large skillet with a top
- add onion for about 5 mins
- put all remaining spices on pork except garlic. add cubed pork & minced garlic until pork is browned
- add chopped squash & zucchini, cook until veggies are tender (6-8 mins).
- pour in tomato with chilis PLUS 1/3 cup water. simmer with top on about 20 minutes.
serve with tortillas.