Pork Tenderloin w/ Spicy Jalapeno-Cranberry Sauce
Daily Inspiration S
2pork tenderloins (approx. 1 lb. each)
1 tspkosher salt
1/2 tspfreshly ground black pepper
1 tspvegetable oil
1 bag(s)12-oz. bag fresh cranberries
2/3 cpacked light brown sugar
1jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
How to Make Pork Tenderloin w/ Spicy Jalapeno-Cranberry Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Finely zest both limes to measure 4 tbsp. and juice limes to measure 4 tbsp. Set lime juice aside. Mix half of the lime zest with salt and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- Brush tenderloins with vegetable oil and place them in a non-stick roasting pan, fat side up. Roast for 8 minutes - then flip and top with lime zest mixture. Continue roasting until pork reaches 165 (or to your liking), about 20-35 minutes.
- In medium saucepan, mix 1 cup water with cranberries, brown sugar, jalapeno, lime juice and remaining lime zest. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until berries burst and juices thicken, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Add cranberry sauce to the roasting pan and bring to a boil over medium heat, scraping up any browned bits in the pan with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat.
- Slice pork into 1/2 -3/4 inch slices and serve with cranberry sauce.