Pork Steak with Stuffing
How to Make Pork Steak with Stuffing
- Pork Streak with Carrot and Celery Stuffing
- I take an 9X13 cake pan. Spray it with pam.
- cut Pork Steak in half and then lay them in the pan.
- In a Mixing bowl: Stuffing Mix, celery chopped,
Mushroom soup, carrot, enough water to make the stuffing soupy.
- Then I pour it over the pork steaks.
- Put in the oven on 350 F. cook 1 1/2 hour.
- I serve it hot on my table as the main dish.
- This is one of my family and friend favor dish of my.