☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 lb
- pork loin roast
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 4 Tbsp
- fresh sage, chopped
- fennel bulbs, sliced cross-wise
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
How to Make Pork Roast with Fennel and Sage
- 1Trim off most of fat.
- 2Sprinkle top and sides with salt, pepper and fresh sage.
- 3Place on rack in slow cooker; top with fennel.
- 4Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
- 5Remove roast and most of fennel; keep warm.
- 6Turn slow-cooker on high.
- 7Dissolve cornstarch in wine.
- 8Stir into drippings.
- 9Cover and cook on high 25-30 minutes or until thickened.
- 10Stir once or twice.
- 11To serve, cut into chops.
- 12Spoon fennel over chops, then sauce over all.