☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbpork loin roast
4 Tbspfresh sage, chopped
2fennel bulbs, sliced cross-wise
1/2 cdry white wine
How to Make Pork Roast with Fennel and Sage
- Trim off most of fat.
- Sprinkle top and sides with salt, pepper and fresh sage.
- Place on rack in slow cooker; top with fennel.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Remove roast and most of fennel; keep warm.
- Turn slow-cooker on high.
- Dissolve cornstarch in wine.
- Stir into drippings.
- Cover and cook on high 25-30 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir once or twice.
- To serve, cut into chops.
- Spoon fennel over chops, then sauce over all.