Pork Fried Rice
I make and save two extra pork chops for this recipe and plan some meal that week that I can make the extra rice a day or so ahead. Super quick and easy!!!
- 1 c
- bean sprouts
- 2 Tbsp
- canola or vegetable oil
- 1 c
- mushrooms - diced
- 3 c
- cold left over cooked long grain rice
- cooked pork chops cut up - 1/2" cubes
- green onions - sliced
- large eggs - slightly beaten
- white pepper
- 3 Tbsp
- soy sauce
How to Make Pork Fried Rice
- 1Rinse, drain and pat dry bean sprouts.
- 2Heat 1 tbs oil in large skillet. Cook mushrooms about 1 minute.
- 3Add sprouts, rice, pork and onions. Cook over medium heat 5-8 minutes, breaking up rice. Heat until hot.
- 4Move rice to one side of skillet. Add 1 tbs oilto open side. Add egg mixture to open side and lightly scramble to almost firm but still moist. Combine egg into rice mixture
- 5Stir in soy sauce and pepper.