Pork Fried Rice
I make and save two extra pork chops for this recipe and plan some meal that week that I can make the extra rice a day or so ahead. Super quick and easy!!!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbean sprouts
2 Tbspcanola or vegetable oil
1 cmushrooms - diced
3 ccold left over cooked long grain rice
2cooked pork chops cut up - 1/2" cubes
3green onions - sliced
2large eggs - slightly beaten
3 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Pork Fried Rice
- Rinse, drain and pat dry bean sprouts.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in large skillet. Cook mushrooms about 1 minute.
- Add sprouts, rice, pork and onions. Cook over medium heat 5-8 minutes, breaking up rice. Heat until hot.
- Move rice to one side of skillet. Add 1 tbs oilto open side. Add egg mixture to open side and lightly scramble to almost firm but still moist. Combine egg into rice mixture
- Stir in soy sauce and pepper.