PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM GRAVY
2boneless pork chops
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 call purpose flour
2 Tbspcooking oil
1 can(s)(10.25 oz.) cream of celery soup
1 can(s)(soup can) milk
1 can(s)(soup can) water
8 ozsour cream
1 pkgbrown rice, raw
How to Make PORK CHOPS WITH SOUR CREAM GRAVY
- Place pork chops on a flat surface and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Coat chops with flour on both sides, covering completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Add chops; brown on both sides until golden brown. Drain.
- Place chops back in skillet and add the soup, sour cream, milk and water. Stir to blend.
- Cover the skillet and bring to boil over medium heat; reduce heat to low and simmer for 60 to 70 minutes. Add rice and blend in with liquid. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook, covered, for another 20 to 30 minutes or until rice is done and chops are fork-tender.