Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce
Weight watcher points: 4
Calories: 166.5; Fat: 9.2g; Carb: 2.6g; Fiber: 0.2; Protein: 16.4g
- 1 tsp
- pork chops, (bone, fat removed)
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped onion
- 3/4 c
- fat free chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped, fresh herbs like parsley, chives
How to Make Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce
- 1In a large frying pan heat the butter over moderately low heat. Season pork with salt and pepper.
- 2Raise heat to medium and add the chops to the pan and saute for 7 minutes. Turn and cook until chops are browned and done to medium, about 7-8 minutes longer. Remove the chops and put in a warm spot.
- 3Add the onion to the pan and cook, stirring, until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the stock and boil until it reduces to 1/2 cup, about 3 minutes. Stir in the mustard, herbs, and 1/8 tsp pepper. Put the chops on a platter and pour the sauce over the meat.