Pork Chops In Creamy Ranch Sauce
4boneless pork chops (3/4" thick)
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 pkgranch style dressing mix
·paprika, sweet mild
·ranch style rice
How to Make Pork Chops In Creamy Ranch Sauce
- In a large skillet brown both sides of chops in oil.
- In a small mixing bow combine the canned soup , milk and 1/2 pack of the dressing mix ; mix well.
- Pour the soup mixture over top and around the browned chops ; bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minute or until meat is done ; sprinkle with paprika.
- RANCH STYLE RICE : Add the remaining dressing packet to your rice and water when making the amount of rice for 4.