Pork Chop 'N Potato Bake
I have used fat free or 1% milk, light sour cream, and low fat shredded Cheddar cheese, to make it a healthier casserole, and it was still amazing! No one could tell the difference.
·seasoned salt (such as lawreys)
1 can(s)(10 3/4 oz) cream of celery soup
1/2 cmilk (low fat is fine)
1/2 csour cream, (lite, or fat free is fine)
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 pkg(24 oz) frozen hash brown potatos, thawed
1 cshredded cheddar cheese (lite is fine)
1 cfrench fried onions
1/2 cdiced, green pepper, may be added with the potatoes
1 can(s)(10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup may be used instead of the celery soup
How to Make Pork Chop 'N Potato Bake
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown pork chops in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and set aside.
- Combine soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt. Stir in potatoes (and green pepper if using), 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, and 1/2 cup french fried onions.
- Spoon mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Arrange pork chops over potatoes.
- Cover casserole, bake for 40 minutes. Remove cover, top casserole with remaining cheese and onions, and bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer. Enjoy!