Pappy's BBQ BABY Back Ribs N Irish Stout Beer
Rose Mary Mogan
I seasoned the ribs & let them marinate over night, then cooked them in the oven with Guinness Irish Stout Beer & Onions.
They turned out very tender, I used Sweet Baby Rays Honey Barbeque Sauce.
I started with 4 slabs, but the display you see above was all that was left to take this display picture.
My husband was very please at the special dinner & gifts that he received for his SPECIAL DAY,& he deserved every bit of it.
I have an amazing husband that works 6 days per week, & never complains. THIS WAS MY WAY OF SAYING THANKS
- slabs baby back ribs (about 10 pounds)
- 1/2 c
- pappy's seasoning spice [or spice blend of your choice]
- 1 bottle
- 12 oz. guinness irish stout beer
- 2 large
- yellow onions, sliced thick
- 2 c
- or about sweet baby ray's honey barbeque sauce
- garnishes as desired,
How to Make Pappy's BBQ BABY Back Ribs N Irish Stout Beer
- 11Although I had plenty of Baby Back Ribs in the freezer, these were on sale at my favorite grocery store in Dyer Indiana Walt's Grocers, at under $3.00 per pound, A REAL BARGAIN, I couldn't pass them up. You see how lean and meaty they are, the 4 slabs cost me under $25.00. I bought 4 slabs for my helper and her Family too, she was so happy she couldn't believe I did that for her. I TRULY BELEIVE IN SHARING MY BLESSINGS WITH OTHERS.