Oven Baked Pork Ribs
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1rack of pork spareribs or baby back ribs
1 bottlecommercial or homemade bbq sauce
1 tspgarlic salt
20turns of the pepper grinder
1 tspchili powder
1/4 tspwhite pepper
1/4 cbrown sugar
How to Make Oven Baked Pork Ribs
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Ribs will cook for a total time of 4 hours.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Roast uncovered at 250 degrees F for 2 hours.
- Using a brush, gently spread the sauce all over the ribs.
- Cover the entire pan tightly with aluminum foil and return to the oven, baking for an additional 2 hours, or until the meat begins to pull away from the bone.
- If you like, unwrap, brush with a bit of sauce and finish under the broiler for a minute or so.