Orange-pecan Pork Roast
- whole boneless pork loin rost ( 2-1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped onion
- garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1/2 c
- orange marmalade
- 1/4 c
- copped pecans (can be omitted)
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
How to Make Orange-pecan Pork Roast
- 1Preheat oven at 325.
- 2Saute' roast on all side is amall amount of hot oil in skillet.
- 3Remove from skillet and place in a shallow roasting pan.
- 4In a skillet, saute' onions and garlic in oil until tender.
- 5Add the marmalade, pecans and cinnamon; cook and stir until marmalade is melted.
- 6Spoon hot mixture over roast.
- 7Bake uncoveed for 1-1/3 hours or until meat thermometer reads 160.
- 8Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.