Orange-pecan Pork Roast
1whole boneless pork loin rost ( 2-1/2 to 3 pounds)
1/2 cfinely chopped onion
1garlic clove, minced
2 Tbspcanola oil
1/2 corange marmalade
1/4 ccopped pecans (can be omitted)
1/4 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Orange-pecan Pork Roast
- Preheat oven at 325.
- Saute' roast on all side is amall amount of hot oil in skillet.
- Remove from skillet and place in a shallow roasting pan.
- In a skillet, saute' onions and garlic in oil until tender.
- Add the marmalade, pecans and cinnamon; cook and stir until marmalade is melted.
- Spoon hot mixture over roast.
- Bake uncoveed for 1-1/3 hours or until meat thermometer reads 160.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.